Question:
With moslems trying to screw us, might this be another 0bama scam to distract us from the Sodomized Medicine?
2009-10-14 16:12:57 UTC
CAIR Spent $160,000 to Silence Savage New book Reveals
Memos Behind Campaign to Run Radio Star Off the Air

9:00 am Eastern
By Art Moore
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

(San Francisco Chronicle)
Michael Savage
An explosive new book based on a daring six-month undercover operation exposing the subversive agenda of the Council on American-Islamic Relations reveals the Muslim group spent $160,000 in an unsuccessful effort to run top-rated nationally syndicated radio host Michael Savage off the air.

Internal CAIR documents uncovered in "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America" show that despite its high cost and the continued success of Savage's show, CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad believed the campaign was "worth every penny," because, he says, the radio star lost at least $1 million in advertising
.
Authors P. David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry recount how CAIR ran out of money before it could crack Savage's most loyal sponsors.

As WND reported, Savage sued CAIR in December 2007, two months after the Muslim lobby group began urging "people of all faiths" to contact Savage's advertisers to protest "anti-Muslim bigotry" on the air. CAIR cited Savage calling the Quran "a throwback document" and "a book of hate" and demanding CAIR be thrown out of the country for promulgating it.

Savage's copyright infringement and RICO lawsuit alleged CAIR illegally published singled-out quotes and audio excerpts from the show regarding Islam, misappropriated his words and used the clips for its own fundraising purposes, damaging the value of his copyrighted material. Judge Susan Illston of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California dismissed the case, determining CAIR had a legal right to use excerpts of a public broadcast for purposes of comment and criticism. But Illston ruled in Savage's favor when CAIR attempted to extract attorneys fees. Savage declared Illston's November 2008 decision a "huge victory for me, personally, but also for the rest of America who is afraid of this lawsuit-happy group of intimidators."

In their new book, Gaubatz, a counter-terrorism investigator and former federal agent with vast experience in the Middle East, and Sperry, a veteran reporter on the war on terror and author of "Infiltration," document CAIR's role as a U.S. front for the Muslim Brotherhood's plan to transform America into an Islamic nation under the authority of the Quran.

In a chapter titled "Blackmailing Corporate America," the authors show how CAIR tries to intimidate major corporations and media figures, such as Savage.

An internal memo – one of thousands of pages extracted by Gaubatz's son Chris, who posed as a Muslim convert and became a CAIR intern for six months – showed CAIR considered broadening its campaign against Savage.

The effort against the talk-radio star included formation of a nonprofit called Hate Hurts America, which published on its website lists of advertisers along with contact information.

A CAIR staffer wrote in an internal memo that the "idea behind Hate Hurts America is great and has the potential to go far. However, I feel that if you want to continue with HHA and not lose momentum, the campaign needs to expand beyond Michael Savage to other bigoted talk show hosts."

The report noted that it's much easier to get the attention of large corporations rather than small firms or franchises, because large corporations like AT&T have a reputation at stake and "don't want to be associated with anything that might seem controversial."

The CAIR memo said, however, companies that are endorsed or directly promoted by Savage on the air, such as Life Lock or Swiss America, are "an absolute no" for targeting.

"They are loyal to Savage and there is a chance they might sue," the memo said.

False figure

As WND reported, the British government apparently seized on campaigns against Savage by CAIR and others when it used his name to provide "balance" to a "least wanted list" dominated by Muslim extremists. Savage's ban from entry to the U.K. prompted an invitation from the Cambridge Union to debate political correctness via a video link, but the society canceled his appearance, scheduled for tomorrow, citing "legal issues" among other problems.

The chapter in "Muslim Mafia" covering Savage's ordeal with CAIR also shows how the Islamic group has tried to intimidate Hollywood and companies such as Nike, Bank of America and US Airways by citing a false figure of 7 million American Muslims who are ready and willing to boycott their services.

Despite widespread use of the figure in media, propagated by CAIR and others, the Pew Research Center recently estimated the American-Muslim population to be only about 2.35 million.

The book also reveals CAIR recently has teamed up with the American Civil Liberties Union to consolidate resources on
Ten answers:
2009-10-15 10:44:37 UTC
Knowing him like I do, I will only say this: He is capable of anything and I have to be careful what I say. I'm sure you've seen that before.
2009-10-15 07:25:39 UTC
Randa, before you venture into other people's analytical skills you should first direct yourself into a SPELL CHECK.

On the very right of your post window is a little bubble that will pop up if you happen to spell a word wrong. You might want to take a look at it from time to time. For instance, you asked a rhetorical question about Michelle Obama recently spelling Michelle as Mishell.

Finish third grade, learn to spell and we will talk. Otherwise get off the net.
mc93433
2009-10-14 16:59:47 UTC
Wow! You win the award for most racist, hateful question of the day! Congrats for showing us that people who hate Obama are indeed racist, and homophobic and anti-Muslim. I'm sure all those who oppose him for legit reasons are also thanking you. The sad thing is, you think you are clever and insightful. Well, rational humans do not need to demean others to make a point....good luck with your issues

Edit: Thank you for the complement on my wit. Wish I could return the favor, but since you specialize in posting whole articles written by people other than yourself I really can't comment on any original idea you may have.

The only sense of you I get is in your question, and that was in incredibly poor taste. I can only deduce (with my keen intellect) that you are a very unhappy, sad person. In the field of psychiatry it is a well recognized fact that demeaning another person, especially a whole group you do not even know in order to make yourself appear of higher status is a sign of low self-esteem issues. Laymen often call it bullying.

Now if you would like to have an actual civilized debate, involving facts and no name calling, generalization, or dubious sources, I would be happy to engage you. Until then, good luck with your issues.
2016-04-08 15:55:27 UTC
Yes
2009-10-14 16:40:33 UTC
Savage(ne Michael Weiner)is a self-hating Jew, who in his darkest moments(which is often), hates his own people and culture, more than any thing else in this world! So, forgive me if I am not sufficiently outraged at what happens to that little man.
?
2009-10-15 07:09:26 UTC
More of a rant than a question...but I would suggest you refrain from listening to only one point of view. A Muslim conspiracy group looking to take over the US....that's funny!!!
2009-10-14 22:52:26 UTC
You sound like you need to hit the books more honey!! Dont get involved in politics if you lack it!!
michael w
2009-10-14 16:39:03 UTC
Can you clarify the connection between sodomy and medicine. ? perhaps without going into sordid details.
2009-10-14 17:25:06 UTC
If the health plan includes sodomy I hope it passes.
homertime
2009-10-15 09:57:28 UTC
hey, don't talk to randa like that!