Question:
Who's the man?
Toni P
2006-04-03 07:29:17 UTC
( I'm the MAN )
22 answers:
2006-04-14 11:04:17 UTC
Nope sorry not you, you dont have the proper clearance for me to tell you who is but rest assured he is definatley worth the title!
smartmitch
2006-04-03 14:30:07 UTC
I'm the Main Man
2006-04-17 12:14:19 UTC
Of course you're not the man! YOu barely is a man! My little bro is a much better man than you!
Good Challenged
2006-04-03 14:31:03 UTC
Johnny Depp
capnjackgirl
2006-04-03 14:29:49 UTC
Johnny Depp
shocktrooper342003
2006-04-14 20:57:13 UTC
Jack Bauer from 24 is definitely "The Man"
Bratfeatures
2006-04-16 04:07:10 UTC
You're A man, but you aren't THE man!
docjim
2006-04-13 19:20:44 UTC
Thats Classified.
In God We Trust
2006-04-13 20:49:44 UTC
Big Brother is here to stay. Be careful and watch your step because he is not going to stop surveillance of all of us.

I thought as I got older that I would have some privacy. Instead, it has gotten worse. I wish all of us peace and God Bless.
Rayray06
2006-04-14 23:50:07 UTC
pick me 4 the ten pointsif ur ta man
sunshine
2006-04-03 14:30:23 UTC
Looks like my cousin Vernal from Tennessee.
JAMMco
2006-04-03 14:30:26 UTC
YOU THE MAN!!
ericksse1
2006-04-15 02:57:49 UTC
charles darwin is the man
yeahiknowiam
2006-04-14 03:29:46 UTC
You are the MAN!!!!!!!!
mafport
2006-04-14 17:46:41 UTC
You da man!!!
Mrs.Foster
2006-04-16 04:20:33 UTC
the oppressor- ie "Stick it to the MAN"
allybal
2006-04-14 00:06:46 UTC
ur the man, ur the MAN!!!
rossj12003
2006-04-13 18:41:37 UTC
I f you don't know who he is than how would anyone else know?
zack
2006-04-03 14:29:33 UTC
Me baby, me.
jaimestar64cross
2006-04-15 05:55:51 UTC
If I tell you that - then I'd have to kill you. (ERASER)
belizeigram
2006-04-14 23:53:23 UTC
Jesus
sachin