Question:
What are your views on illegal immigration?
~ * ~ * â?¥ Michelle â?¥ * ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2006-01-25 23:00:40 UTC
What are your views on illegal immigration?
Two answers:
CoreyVW
2006-01-25 23:21:45 UTC
Is there another way we should view illegal activities. If we expect our neighbor to respect us, we need to be respectful as well. We accomplish this by following the laws of the land that 'We the People' have made.
gyro-nut64
2006-01-25 23:12:51 UTC
Hi. I am a Constitutionalist. In my opinion, there should be no illigal immigration period. Unfortunately, Congress and the courts seem to be pretty soft on the issue as Congress does not want to fund more money to protect our borders.