Question:
Should out troops move out of Iraq now?
jay
2006-03-24 02:49:19 UTC
Fighting in a civil war wasn’t an objective to start with. It isn't for a foreign military to handle, It's to messy to put the troops at risk.
Ten answers:
Yoya16
2006-03-25 03:13:59 UTC
Yes definitely i think the US should!!!

Wasn't the so called reason of the US's troops moving in Iraq is to emancipate it from Saddam and democratize it?!?!

Isn't that already done like a year ago?!

As to why it's still there is a question that answers itself!!

Obviously the real reason behind all this isn't to help the Iraqi people or else the US would've been long gone outta Iraq by now...but the real reason is to use Iraq's natural resources and Oil for the US's benefits on the expense of killing thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq!
gndirkds
2006-03-24 03:59:48 UTC
I don't know I'm confused. Y did the US troops go there in the first place. I don't think Irak was a treat to Americans or the region. The Irakis were exhausted after a 10 yr war with Iran (which we Americans engineered) and then by the Gulf war. The trade embargo after that had put it on its knees.

Irak is not a country in a real definition. As there is no one language, religion or ethnic background. Even politically and ideologically there is nothing to keep irak together.

By finishing Saddam an imbalance has been created. Now we know who made this imbalance. Leaving now with out proper arrangements is suicide. If we leave anti American forces will increase and in fact will pose a real threat in the near future.

However if we dont leave its going to be drain on our resources. It will be a hemorrhage, which will slowly bleed us to death. Just as what happened to the USSR in Afghanistan.

So as i told u I'm confused. It was mistake to start this war. Now the way out is not going to be easy!
2006-03-24 03:20:06 UTC
NO!! Only the left-wing media and a past Iraqi guy has said it was civil war, all others say it's not. Some in our country have said it from the start to fan the flames just like the terrorists are doing.
radiofrog
2006-03-24 04:16:13 UTC
I guess nobody plays chess anymore. Gotta think several plays ahead, anticipate your opponents next move. The worlds resources are drying up. The climate is acting strange, global warming and such. Parts of Africa on the verge of ...well...horrible, horrible things.

The next world catastrophe just around the corner..tsk..tsk.

What is the future gonna bring, peace? Please...if I were the decision maker..it woulda gone something like this:

Iraq, what a beautiful strategic location. Right in the middle of all that black gold, oil baby...oil. And all that stands in the way is that idiot Saddam. Hell, he's a brute. Kills people. Let's take him out, put our own guys in there...ohhh...all that black gold. Not gonna leave that behind.

OF COURSE WE CAN'T PULL OUT.....

(don't you want America to win the coming wars...sheesh)
.45 Peacemaker
2006-03-24 02:52:57 UTC
By definition it isn't a civil war when Iranians, Syria, Libyans, Jordanians, and Al queda is trying to foment trouble.

The guys I have talked that have come back home say it's not as bad as being portrayed and they think it's worth it. I would rather trust someone who has actually picked up a rifle to protect this country than someone who is sitting on a hotel balcony trying to come up with a story
2006-03-24 18:22:14 UTC
This U.S. has never run from a war we've been

in, and this is no time to start behaving like

ninnies. We will win......just wait and see.

We are the world's powerhouse and have never

lost a war. Let"s get rid of as many terrorists

as we possibly can>
chad_mercure2001
2006-03-24 13:48:12 UTC
TIme to pull our troop out and end the war by sending missle not TROOPS
2006-03-24 02:51:40 UTC
No not yet.

They need to at least TRY to train the Iraqi army in a competent manner..although i think the whole debacle was a pile of ****.
mrfoxhorn
2006-03-24 06:01:12 UTC
Yes, Yes and again Yes! We should withdraw our troops and nuke Iraq, and if Iran has a problem with that we should nuke them too.
Clockrunsbackwards
2006-03-24 02:53:01 UTC
yes.