Question:
I can't bring a child into a world that doesn't have whitney houston?
2012-02-11 18:08:29 UTC
my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and i finally found out i was last week. but now i am just so sad over the loss of whitney houston that i dont even think i can bring a baby into this world. my husband says he understands and supports me but i dont think he understands fully. i want to abort. i want to abort right now because whitney houston has died. should i tell my husband this? i dont want to sound crazy. will he support me?
Thirteen answers:
scooter
2012-02-11 18:27:23 UTC
I think you are a sick person
MeowPotato
2012-02-12 00:11:36 UTC
If you are having doubts about having a child, abortion is always a good answer! Even if those doubts are something like the death of Whitney Houston. Maybe you just need some time to adjust to the awful life without her in this world!

You could get your husband more involved in your decision if you choose to abort by allowing him to be the one to perform it, maybe? I'm sure he'd love that!
Kevin7
2012-02-11 18:22:35 UTC
I am sure Whitney Houston would want you ,your husband and any children you might have to have happy lives. She would not want you to have an abortion just because she died. You should not have an abortion just because Whitney Houston died (as the only reason,or as a reason). You can still listen to the music of Whitney Houston.We must be strong in our lives even if people we like pass away.If you are troubled see a therapist
Christine B
2012-02-12 00:03:38 UTC
Come on. You are bigger than this. Perhaps your child will be the next great singer. Don't kill your own flesh and blood just because you are depressed today.

This is one reason why so many people are against abortion. You can get one for the most selfish reason.

When I first started to answer, I was trying to cheer you up but you are too stupid to think of anything but your own miserable life.

You may not want to sound crazy but YOU DO!!! Space cadet!
Ragnar
2012-02-11 19:00:22 UTC
Good! It is probably just as well that you do not reproduce your genes any further.

There are enough congenital idiots in the World.

Whitney Houston was a singer FFS! Her death is tragic, but no more or less than the deaths of multitudes of human beings who die every minute.

There are also multitudes who are born every minute, so it isn't all doom and gloom.

Just dry up, and stop being such a drama queen. None of us last forever, especially smackheads.
?
2016-10-22 15:10:16 UTC
A.. you do sound loopy B. Whitney Houston has no longer something to do together with your toddler C. in case you abort an harmless residing element, using fact a properly-enjoyed individual died..... you're able to must be thoroughly insane.. sorry. in case you get an abortion.... (fairly over some thing so stupid) you will remorseful approximately it the the remainder of your lifestyles.
2012-02-11 18:30:15 UTC
I think I read the exact same thing about MJ's death.

I think that the less kids raised by trolls, the better, so do what you feel is best. After, of course, doing some soul searching. If you need a role model like Whitney, then perhaps you should consider putting her up for adoption.
Smitty
2012-02-11 18:40:04 UTC
I think you should turn off the news for the rest of your pregnancy and continue with that life, because there are many woman that would love to trade places with you. Live life and enjoy what you have created!

you can not control the choices people make!
Schmoolie
2012-02-11 19:59:41 UTC
Of course he will support you. Who wouldn't? Come on over, i have a nice long coat hanger lubed up and plenty of large plastic baggies. Not. Freak.
2012-02-11 21:02:38 UTC
You are completely irrational.

A singer I liked, who was a drug addict, and besides her voice, was horrible, and I don't even know personally, died! I think I will kill my baby.
Joseph the Second
2012-02-11 18:42:16 UTC
WAIT a Week to THINK about This- before You Decide on Anything THIS important. You're reacting Emotionally- NOT Sensibly... :(
2012-02-11 23:19:32 UTC
I say go for it. Why not? "Any reason is a good reason" is what I always say to abortion!
business professional
2012-02-11 18:11:37 UTC
Who cares what your husband thinks? It's your child and your coat hanger.