Question:
stem cell research should we let them go as far as they need to?
Jujeaux
2005-12-25 21:34:06 UTC
stem cell research should we let them go as far as they need to?
One answer:
Jay
2005-12-26 07:24:10 UTC
The right wing would have you believe that mad scientists are harvesting cells from aborted fetuses. Granted, that is one source, there are other ways to obtain and research them.

Mankind is becoming stagnant from this fear of progression.

-Oil companies go bankrupt if everyone switches to hybrids

-Medical industry fails if we cure cancer

-It's too expensive to go to space. Let's go invade a country instead.

Etc...

There should be strict guidelines of course, but this has serious potential. Honestly, why impede that.