Question:
I would like to find a yahoo user with just his full name.?
yaakovrosten
2006-03-16 11:24:57 UTC
I know he has a yahoo account, but he may have deleted it, i know his name though.
Here's another quesion a different topic.
I live in israel and i have a visa card from a company named cal, but it still does not work on upload.com, and its a major company Visa! So im upset that it does not work, I got this visa especiall to use for internet.
And I would like some one to send me the DVD with Dustin Hoffman Sam Jackson and Sharon Stone, Sphere, 1998, I'll pay them $9.00 please contact me.
In this society you need money to get around, and decent guys want me to earn money in a decent way which is get a respectable job. But all over the world people are doing nasty stuff with pornography it seems that the system of money that was invented long ago even though it was meant to be a good system to work to live, it was a ticking time bomb for today.
If iran can aquire a nuclear weapons grade bomb will it use it immediately?!
Five answers:
WhyAskWhy
2006-03-16 11:29:20 UTC
yes, no, maybe, of course, not really sure. i think that answered all of your questions!?
pilgrim's mom
2006-03-16 13:21:35 UTC
Use a search engine to find the guy if you have his name. There are about 100 different services. If you perservere, you'll get your guy.

Don't know the DVD.

Are you trying to get a job in a porn film?

No.
Lila86
2006-03-16 11:37:44 UTC
you can not get thingsa like that my dear. Check with people that can know, here is not easy.
mks 7-15-02
2006-03-16 11:29:15 UTC
I Dont No
2006-03-16 11:30:09 UTC