Question:
will the U.S. ever be attacked by a nuclear weapon?
2006-03-12 09:32:07 UTC
will the U.S. ever be attacked by a nuclear weapon?
Five answers:
2006-03-12 10:03:07 UTC
mostlikely yes but we will never exactly know when or were just like september 11th.............its scary to even think but thats just my opinion
ku_lok
2006-03-13 03:34:22 UTC
The glory of being the one to nuke America is too great for a terrorist to pass up.

When it happens, two good things will come of it:

After they are through blaming George Bush, people will realize that we are really at war and that supporting out troops doesn't just mean getting a sticker on your car.

They will also realize that a nuclear release is not the end of the world and they will stop believing the hype the left has been piling on.
william
2006-03-12 18:10:31 UTC
I personally believe the U.S. won't suffer a nuclear attack, but will probably suffer more Katrina like disasters, earthquakes, and disease epidemics. You should check out www.ponline.org for more interesting predictions.It seems like Israel currently faces the most serious threat of a nuclear attack.
kokanee68
2006-03-12 17:36:11 UTC
I dont think the question is will the US be attacked but when..

sad but true...the US seems to like to play policeman of the world and its just a matter of time before some country pushes back.
natalyajackson
2006-03-17 17:46:56 UTC
when the cia is ready to start phase two of their plan to get america under martial law, they will nuke an american city and blame it on terrorists.