Question:
are you a democrat or a republican and why do you identify yourself with the democrats or the republicans?
mmonaghan6
2005-12-12 08:27:19 UTC
are you a democrat or a republican and why do you identify yourself with the democrats or the republicans?
Three answers:
AtlGuy
2005-12-12 08:47:00 UTC
Republican.

That being said, I think the Democrats have a better track record when it comes to handling the economy.

However, as I've said in your other question, I've seen the effects of liberal social policy and welfare programs championed by the Democratic Party.

Due to those programs, I can not and will not ever vote for a Democratic candidate unless they wake up and fix their mess.
PodCaster
2005-12-12 09:37:17 UTC
I personally am a libertarion. It is a mix of republican economic policies (which are by far fairer than democratic ones) and democratic social poolicy (which is by far fairer than the republicans, such as greater personal rights). A republican and democratic hybrid is the best for this nation. With all this in mind, i if i had the choice, I would vote republican, because ecnomic freedom gives way to personal freedom, not vice versa.
?
2005-12-12 14:16:39 UTC
DEMOCRAT! Repubs continually ruin the country.Fuel prices usually are lower with a dem prez. There is more work when there is a DEM prez. Repubs serve the rich and DEM's serv the people.

IBEW LU#124